¿El Regreso De Bill Cipher?...


Hace ya un par de meses se filtró un video en internet que habla sobre el regreso de Bill Cipher. Aquí teneis un video mas la letra d euna canción sobre Bill Cipher.


 

Hey there! The names Bill Cipher! A sentient being you cannot decipher. Crack my code I’ll be here til you’re old. Shake my hand and we are sold. Wanna make a deal? For you my friend but you better pull through and keep your end. Fantastic! My fingers were crossed no take backs now I’m the boss! AXOLOTL say that name won’t go to hell! Distort this world making it your jail cell. Life an illusion so scream and yell. AXOLOTL you thought I was gone but I’m back swell! Don’t underestimate the power of spells! I’m back baby and you can’t foretell. Travel through space and time. I’ll destroy humanity with my rhymes. I’ll break the fourth wall no matter how tall in fact I’m just gonna break them all! You wanna make a deal? I see how you feel I can see right through you and you can’t conceal. I’m BILL FREAKING CIPHER and you better know my name! But you won’t alive oh what a shame. We’ll meet again don’t know where don’t know when oh I know we’ll meet again some sunny day. The times that we shared all this time I never cared and I know we’ll meet again some sunny day. Oh you can run and you can hide I’ll find you soon and you’ll be mine. You can hope and you can pray but there is nothing you can say. We’ll meet again don’t know where don’t know when oh I know we’ll meet again some sunny day. AXOLOTL I say that name and won’t go to hell! Distorting this world making it your jail cell. Life an illusion so scream and yell. AXOLOTL you thought I was gone but I’m back swell! Don’t underestimate the power of a spell! I’m back baby and you can’t foretell. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

El Trato De Bill Cipher